Low Price Guarantee
Gemnation guarantees that all of its diamonds are the lowest priced
on the Internet.If you have not yet purchased the diamond, Gemnation will match the diamond price. If you purchased
the diamond from Gemnation, and subsequently find the same diamond on the Internet for less, Gemnation will refund you the difference between the price you paid for the diamond and the current lowest diamond price. Please compare the price of our diamonds with other retailers. We are confident that our prices are the lowest quoted for GIA, AGS, EGL, IGI, HRD and other certified diamonds.
Our Low Price Guarantee is valid only for qualified Internet diamond retailers.
When requesting a price match, please be aware that prices will be compared
on the following criteria:
- The Internet diamond retailer must have a diamond of matched quality and grading report, the item must be in-stock,
and it must be priced accurately.
- Price match requests must be submitted within seven (7) days from the
date of the diamond/diamonds purchase at gemnation.com.
- Our Low Price Guarantee is valid for only one (1) diamond price match in any
given 30-day period.
- Our Low Price Guarantee only applies to certified diamonds.
- Matched quality means same diamond carat weight, diamond clarity, diamond dimensions, diamond culet, diamond fluorescence, diamond polish, diamond symmetry and the same diamond grading authority.
- Price comparisons include the diamond price plus shipping and handling charges when calculating the competitor's total price in comparison to gemnation.com's product price and lowest priced shipping method for that diamond.
- Our Low Price Guarantee does not apply when you use coupons, rebates, promotional offers, or product-bundle pricing on the competing order.
- The Low Price Guarantee is subject to change at any time.
Warranty of Origin/Conflict Diamonds Policy
The diamonds on Gemnation.com have been purchased from legitimate diamond sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions and the Kimberley Process. Gemnation guarantees that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
Currently, sales tax is only applied to diamond, jewelry and watch orders shipped to addresses
in New York State. If a shipping address outside New York State e.g. New Jersey or Connecticut is provided, we do not charge sales tax.
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card and other payment transactions are handled by established third party banking and processing agents. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information. All information is encrypted and protected. For your added protection, we do not store any of your personal information on our computer systems.
|Gemnation ships all diamonds, gemstones and jewelry via FedEx Insured next-day delivery. If a diamond or gemstone is to be mounted in a ring, shipping will take place after the manufacturing is completed (typically 48 - 96 hours depending on complexity and sizing requirements)
Unless otherwise requested and paid for, Gemnation ships all wristwatches via FedEx Insured second-day delivery after the watch order has been processed. Please read the additional information section next to each watch to determine handling times before the watch ships.
Shipping takes place Monday through Thursday for Tuesday morning through Friday morning delivery. If an item is available for immediate delivery (please contact us by telephone to establish this), and the order is placed before 12PM ET, it will be shipped that same day and reach you the following day by 3PM local time (except wristwatches which ship 2nd day). Shipping times are approximate based on reliable data provided by FedEx and may vary depending on the item's final destination.
FedEx will require a signature to release the package so please have someone available at your shipping address to do so. Using your tracking number you may visit http://www.fedex.com for all your tracking needs.
Shipping is Free for all domestic shipments. There are no hidden shipping, handling or delivery charges - except for customs and excise duties; please refer to the shipping costs and international customers' sections for further information about international shipping charges and customs and excise fees.
Please note: For security reasons, we do not ship to Mail forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
Shipping costs are shown at checkout. They are listed below for your information:
More information about international shipping.
- US - FedEx Next-Day Air (diamonds / gemstones / jewelry only) - Free
- US - FedEx Second-Day Air (watches - default option) - Free
- US - FedEx Standard Overnight upgrade (watches only) - $40.00
- US - FedEx Priority Overnight (by 10:30AM) - $60.00
- US - FedEx First Overnight (by 8:30AM) - $80.00
- INTL - FedEx International Priority (Canada only) - $90.00
- INTL - FedEx International Priority (UK and Europe only) - $120.00
- INTL - FedEx International Priority (Rest of World) - $250.00
Gemnation provides its services in good faith. We ship to authenticated billing and shipping addresses. In certain circumstances, despite credit card authentication and/or order corroboration via the card-issuing bank, our third party shipper informs us that the address provided is not a valid or authentic address either registered to or associated with the recipient. In these cases, or when further investigation reveals potential foul-play or fraud committed by the shipment recipient, Gemnation requires the third-party shipper to return the shipment to Gemnation. Unless the recipient can provide sufficient information and/or documentation to the satisfaction of Gemnation's fraud-prevention department (regarding the potentially fraudulent transaction), Gemnation will refund the customer's credit card (or refund via other payment methods), cancel the order and retain the GREATER of 10% of the purchase price of the item(s) or the costs incurred in retrieving the item(s)
We want you to make the right diamond, gemstone, watch and jewelry choice. To help ensure this, we offer a fair and flexible diamond, wristwatch, gemstone and jewelry return policy.
Gemnation offers a thirty-day money back guarantee on all its products. Please refer to each section for additional return terms and conditions.
DIAMONDS, GEMSTONES, ENGAGEMENT RINGS
If you don't like the diamond, if it's color or clarity are not what you thought they would be, or for any other reason you just don't want to keep the diamond, return the diamond, gemstone, or engagement ring to us in its ORIGINAL CONDITION and we will gladly refund your money in full, less the cost of outgoing shipping - $50 for overnight delivery and $25 for second-day air. Shipping to international destinations will be refunded as charged.
For custom designed and special ordered diamond and jewelry pieces, or if a ring is sized in an eighth, quarter, half or three-quarter increments - the sale will be final & non-refundable. You will be informed via email if your item is subject to a final or non-refundable sale, and you will be required to accept these terms via return email or fax.
Watches must be returned to us in brand new, unworn and undamaged condition. Unless you are certain that you are keeping the watch, do not remove any protective coverings, have the watch strap or bracelet resized, or wear the watch. Wristwatches are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee in ALL CASES. This restocking fee is charged when the item is returned and authenticated to be in new, unworn, and undamaged condition. Additional charges may be incurred, or refund refused (and item returned to customer at customer's expense) if the watch is returned in damaged condition.
Gemnation pricing changes constantly, sometimes hourly. Our pricing calculations are based on numerous factors including cost of new inventory, currency fluctuations, replacement costs, and competitor pricing. Prices go up and down. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the item you purchase will be selling for less (or more) shortly after you have made your purchase. We don't ask our customers to pay more when the price goes up after a purchase, so please don't ask for us to provide a refund when the price goes down.
RMA - RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION
We believe the above terms are fair and reasonable and ensure the protection of all parties against abuse. If for any reason, one or more above conditions cannot be met, please call us and we will try to assist, BUT you must call before and receive authorization.
- All returns must have a Return merchandise authorization number (RMA#). Please call Toll Free: 866-323-TIME, or: 718-663-3970 prior to return of any item. An item returned without RMA# will be refused.
- RMAs will be issued for all qualifying orders excepting deal-of-the-day or special order items. Products must be returned to Gemnation within 10 business days following the assignment of an RMA number or the Return Authorization will be void.
- Diamonds, Gemstones, Engagement rings and Watches policies as listed in the Return Policy must be adhered to.
- The RMA# must be listed clearly on the returned packaging.
- Collect shipping will be refused.
- Only use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns.
- Insure your package for full value to ensure the safe return to Gemnation so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
*If you choose not to use a carrier that offers tracking or insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
- Returning for refund: Allow up to 72 hours to process your returned order and up to 7 business days for the refund to show up on your credit card statement and/or a check refund to be issued (wire purchases will be refunded either via return wire or return check, at the discretion of Gemnation. If a return wire is issued, a $50 wire receipt and wire issue fee will be held back from the return amount).
- Returning for Warranty service: Please expect a 30-day turnaround for standard warranty repair. Keep in mind that warranty service includes testing and identification of problems both before AND after warranty service which may include, but is not necessarily limited to: Demagnetization, electronic timing accuracy, water-resistance integrity and bracelet/strap integrity. These procedures take time especially insofar as timing accuracy is concerned. Please be patient with warranty returns. We want the watch to go back to you in good working order. If warranty repair will exceed 30-days we will endeavor to inform you of this as soon as we are aware of extenuating circumstances causing the delay. All shipping and handling costs in connection with warranty service are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted and incur a $25 fee per return shipment on all domestic orders.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: Wristwatch Failure Out of the Box
A Gemnation watch product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call Gemnation Support at 1-866-323-TIME (1-866-323-8463) within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Gemnation Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: Gemnation, at its expense, will ship another of the same product. A Gemnation Sales Representative will arrange for replacement and the DOA product’s return.
- Service: You may have the product repaired. However, once you choose that option, you may not request replacement of the product. Repairs usually take less than 30 days. In some rare instances, repairs may take longer depending on the part that requires servicing. If your repair will take longer than 30 days, you will be informed of this as soon as possible.
If Gemnation Support determines that a returned product is not DOA, Gemnation will apply Gemnation’s standard product warranty to the product. Further, if Gemnation determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not DOA, Gemnation may impose a $500 handling fee.
This DOA policy applies only to Gemnation products currently offered at Gemnation’s online store. As new products are offered, Gemnation reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies.
APO/FPO/International Addresses: If you’re an APO/FPO/International customer and you’re outside the domestic delivery area, the standard Gemnation Return and Refund Policy applies — with the exception that you’re responsible for shipping the product back to a state-side return address, plus handling, customs, and inventory liability. Since you’re responsible for the safe delivery of any product you’re returning to Gemnation, we recommend that you insure it against loss.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Gemnation product, please contact Gemnation Support at 1-866-323-TIME (1-866-323-8643). If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product or available online here.
We also accept Bank wires - a wire is a bank to bank transfer that is easy to do and usually costs less than $30. We'll give you up to a 3% discretionary discount if you choose to pay in this manner. This discount represents the credit card discount fee that we would otherwise have to pay, and we happily pass this savings on to you. If you wish to pay by via wire transfer, please ask the salesperson to email the transfer information and final cost to you. Domestic Wire transfers usually complete within 2-4 hours and most domestic wire-transfer purchases ship the same day. International wire transfers usually complete within 2-3 days.
Gemnation accepts the following credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
Before we can ship your item, your order must first pass credit card authentication procedures by our Fraud-Prevention and Credit Verification department. Please be aware that we only charge and process credit card orders for shipment if they have been authorized by the card-issuing bank AND approved by our Verification department.
International Customers are Welcome! We will be happy to ship your order to any country and we accept Credit Cards, Debit Cards and wire transfers from all countries approved by the United States as legally permissable. You may even purchase with a foreign credit card and have the item delivered within the United States (to avoid international customs duties and shipment charges). Customs duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All items are fully insured and applicable shipping charges always include full insurance. Items are insured at purchase price. All items are delivered 'Duties Unpaid'. Before purchasing, consult your local customs and excise office in the country in which you reside, to inquire about any applicable duties and taxes that may be payable upon receipt of the item.
Errors and Omissions Policy
Gemnation takes every effort to ensure the accuracy of information on its website. In the event that a diamond, gemstone, wristwatch or piece of jewelry is listed at an incorrect price or quantity due to a software, display or typographical error, or for any other reason, Gemnation
maintains the right to refuse or cancel any order. We will make a concerted effort to avoid
any inconvenience to you.
In certain circumstances, for example when diamonds or watches are mistakenly listed as available for purchase and they have already been sold, Gemnation shall have the right to cancel the diamond, jewelry or wristwatch order whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or a customer's credit card charged. If the customer's credit card/bank account has already been charged for the purchase and
the order is cancelled, Gemnation shall immediately issue a refund in the amount of the original charge. (In the case of a credit refund, a bank-clearing period of three to five business days may result in the funds being held by your card-issuing bank before being shown as available.)
If an order is cancelled by the customer BEFORE the item is shipped, but AFTER the item has been processed, and the item carries a restocking fee, that restocking fee will be charged. This restocking fee may be reduced at the sole discretion of Gemnation. However, if the item is a special order item (or an 'out-of-stock' item), the restocking fee will be charged in full. All non-refundable special order deposit agreements apply in full.
Our Warranty on Watches and Jewelry (and CARING FOR YOUR WATCH)