Sotiro Bulgari emigrated from his native Greece to Italy in 1879. His first shop opened in Rome in 1884. Then, in 1905, with his two sons Constantino and Giorgio, he opened his flagship Bulgari store on Via Condotti; it remains there to this day. Bulgari-Bulgari, first introduced in 1977, is the brand's most unmistakable design. It features the Bulgari name engraved twice around the bezel.